My first post..

Well, I have not been a regular blogger though I have tried to be many times.. to make it more cliched, I have been regularly irregular.

Today has been a very tensed day, I am suffereing frm the elction ever. India has to decide her next leader. I am quite clear this time that I want to see Shri. LKA as my PM. Well .. I know its tough.. but I have ray of hope. A hope which will help in hoping for a better and inexpensive India. The countdown for counting has already begun and so is my excitement.
However, amidst this tension, I spent some time listening to some old melodies. I have loved the song ek radha ek meera, from Ram teri Ganga maili. The song made me wonder if I like my husband unconditionally, rather I questioned myself if I would have loved him if he was not as he is... and I came to the conclusion that I am not enough cultured to express unconditional love. But I was told immense conditional love will finally take to the stage of unconditional love.
Awaiting to reach such a loving level... well its a long life.. so may be I will by the end of it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಅಪ್ಪನ ಮಾತು...

Not bad = Good?