Lady's weather!

I have been down from the past two days! thanks to the weather of Montreal, that keeps fluctuating forever. I have no clue when this weather will get normal for people like me who are yet to get used to this... I have been here for the past eight months. When I came here in August 2008, it was quite nice. the temperature was just too good for an Indian. It was about 24 deg. C. Somewhere from about October, it started getting cold. From December to April it froze completely. It is supoosed to Spring in May... well it did get green, but the wetaher is like a lady's mind ... completely unpredictable. Not many women would like me for this comment...

I spent some time seeing Baba Ramdev's yoga CD today for I have avowed to start practising yoga everyday from tomorrow. I used to follow him earlier. I must concede that his yoga does really make a difference in your health for it did in mine. It was quite unbelievable when his kapalabhati pranayam actually cured all my corns on my toes. I was advised some minor surgery for the same which is quite painful. I had undergone the same once earlier. They spray liquid nitrogen on the corns and burn them. Now that my digestive disorders are going quite off hand, I have decided to get back to yoga so that my general health gets better. Well thats all for today. Its just been health and weather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಅಪ್ಪನ ಮಾತು...

Not bad = Good?