Friend?

Can I forget you friend?
You were there for me always…
You wrote my essays ,You taught me my speech.
When I was confused, you chose me my love..
And I loved it for you told me to.
You told me the way to live with it,
But you also made me strong to live without it.
Can I forget the day when I felt proud
For you said that I could beat the crowd;
I remember the day that day when I came to leave you..
Wondering how I would live without you,
But you made me think that you were never away
For you were there here in your own way.
Today… you are back, you are here.
But I am afraid you have changed,
Which has made us estranged.
No longer am I anything in your life
I have accepted this after an inner strife.
I wonder whether it is a dead end…
But can I forget you friend?
Can I forget you friend?

( A peice written for a dear friend of mine. Things change, relationships change, but memories remain!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಅಪ್ಪನ ಮಾತು...

Not bad = Good?