Classic knowledge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jen-1ofuU4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9kladiGQlk

Look at that Child prodigy. Her body language, her attitude is so child-like. She is playing with her necklace.. really not bothered about what's happening around her... I doubt if she even knows the gravity of her knowledge. I am stunned by that ' indifferent' answering! May be it is the pre-acquired knowledge. A knowledge that was acquired by her in the previous birth! I am quite skeptical about the concept of punarjanma, Karma theory etc..... I do not know if there is something of that sort.

May be the rational in me is not ready to accept it without a 'studied and established proof' or may be I am that ignorant to even conceptualise it or may be my ego in its sublime level does not want to accept the fact of evident superiority in other people. But when I see such videos, I am humbled. It definitely has not convinced me about the existence of such 'surreality'. It makes me think about it. At the same time, it gives me a sense of confidence that all I need to do is to persevere my passion. If I do not achieve this birth, may be the next birth! Well, to me Karma theory is all about hope, an incentive provided to better ourselves at each step. That is all that my mind can comprehend currently. Hope you enjoyed the videos!

- Adult tragedy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಅಪ್ಪನ ಮಾತು...

Not bad = Good?