Read only if you have lots of free time!!!

Long time... Infact there have been a lot of things about which I had an opinion that I wanted to share. In the meanwhile, Things got quite bad that I had to rethink my opinion about myself. I irresponsibly lost my debit card. Then I was more irresponsible to I lose my wallet. The next week I fell down and hurt myself. In short, I have successfully managed to irritate myself. That apart, things are moving on in a slow pace with me these days. But nevertheless, the only satisfaction is that they have not stopped.

One of the thing that really amused me this month was the statement by our Minister Mr. Gulam Nabi Azad. "Distribute TV to the villages in order to check the growth of population." Quite an interesting and amusing thought process! He supported this statement by explaining that this would be a medium of entertainment, as a result of which the population could be controlled. Imagine, if in the course of time, villages also get infected with B grade movies, which are shown at nights by some cable operators, as a result of which population increases.... then, ten years from now, children in their textbooks would study about television as a cause to increased population. Strange government with weird policies!

Continuing with television, I recently saw some promos of a new programme by name sach ka samna. The promo showed a person on a chair being questioned about some of his/ her inner details of life, some quite embarassing in the presence of his/ her family members. I understand it is important to be truthful and to have the courage to accept truth. However, if a person has chosen to remain silent on a few issues, that would affect his/ her relationship with the family/ friends, I would support such silence than truth. One such show is enough to ruin the person's relationship with his/her society. What an irony, there is show where a person is trying to find her soul mate on television and a show which can spoil relationship with your soul mate!! Secondly, I consider the show as a blatant breach of the right to privacy. Well, the other party also has an argument!

Then there was this entire discussion about triple eclipses and its ill effects on India. I am quite confused If I have to believe them or not. I am not sure if I am categorical enough to consider them as natural phenomenon or as divine indications! Eclipses come and go and so do these discussions.

I got read that President Patil has decided to be accessible to common man with the help of technology. An improvement worthy of appreciation if executed thoroughly. I am sceptical about the results though! All these days I had forgotten that we even had a President!

Today, I saw a movie called Luck. A Bollywood action movie! One of the most silliest action movies that I could have thought of. It got so ridiculous at times that it would create confusion about the genre of the movie as to whether it was action or comedy. A stupid climax... believe me, the climax was worse that those silly Rajanikanth climaxes, horrible dialogues and expressionless acting. The heroine of the movie, Shruti Hassan will soon be pleaded by her father to choose a different profession. Her face would remain bland in all the sequences and her dialogue would maintain the same tone forever in the movie. A stoic-like performance!!!

That's all that I have to share for now. I will be back soon with some serious and sensible post!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಅಪ್ಪನ ಮಾತು...

Not bad = Good?